This course is great for participants who come together with other serious fellow students who want to get through the material quickly. The course covers advanced topics in English in which you work towards level B2 of the Common European Framework Reference (CEFR).
This is the preparation course to activate all basic knowledge. Basic knowledge that you have learned but have not actively applied for a long time. You have a certain level and you know how to save. But now it’s time to start working on your English again.
During the Cambridge English Upper Intermediate 1 B1-B2B2 First program you will be trained at the four language parts: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking during every session. The trainer will teach you the right way to answer the questions, will work on your test assignment approach and give you tips so that you can attain a high score for the Cambridge exam.
There will be homework for at a minimum of two hours in between the college days.
The admission requirements are:
The level of your General English should be a starting level B1.
Take a test here.
Cambridge exam: B1 Preliminary, formerly known as Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET), is one of our Cambridge English Qualifications. It is the English language exam that shows you have mastered the basics of English and now have practical language skills for everyday use.
There are four parts to the B1 First exam:
- Reading 45 minutes: six parts. There are different types of texts and questions. Shows you can read and understand the main points from signs, newspapers and magazines.
- Listening 30 minutes: four parts. For each part, you have to listen to a recorded text or texts and answer some questions. You hear each recording twice. You have to be able to follow and understand a range of spoken materials including announcements and discussions about everyday life.
- Writing 45 minutes: two parts. You have to show that you can write different types of text in English. Shows you can use vocabulary and structure correctly.
- Speaking 12-17 minutes: four parts and you take it together with another candidate. There are two examiners. One of the examiners talks to you and the other examiner listens. Shows how good your spoken English is as you take part in conversation by asking/answering questions and talking, for example, about your likes and dislikes.
Intensive 1 month
4 weeks, twice a week, 3 hour sessions: 18 hours (8e session is for the examination)
4 weeks, once a week, 3 hour sessions: 12 hours
- Intensive: € 288,-
- Private Intensive: € 780,-
- 9781108525299 / € 53,-
- 9781108525794 / 24,-.
Optional Cambridge exam
fee: € 223,-
You now can access the IELTS Academic or Cambridge English First.